Choose A Firm That Will Fight For Your Rights
If you have suffered a work-related injury, you are more than likely under a tremendous amount of stress, worrying about medical bills, lost wages and whether you will make a full recovery. You may also feel pressured to accept the first offer a workers’ compensation insurer presents to you, or you may feel that you have no options if your workers’ comp claim is denied.
Don’t give in because it seems like the easy way out. You could seriously limit or even forfeit your ability to collect the workers’ compensation or disability insurance benefits to which you are entitled. In these difficult times, it is important to know that you do have options.
We know how to check your average weekly wage to make certain your compensation rate has been correctly calculated by the insurance company. We know how to fight for your indemnity or wage loss benefits, involving:
- Temporary total disability
- Temporary partial disability
- Permanent partial disability
- Permanent total disability
We Never Settle For Second Best
At The Bollinger Law Firm, PC, in Charlotte, North Carolina, we offer dedicated advocacy to the victims of workplace injuries. Our workers’ comp claims attorneys have successfully handled hundreds of cases. Unlike many lawyers, they are not afraid to take the fight for full and fair compensation into the courtroom.
Our clients are treated with integrity and respect for their needs, goals, and objectives. We focus on intelligent and aggressive legal representation and pledge to listen to and communicate with our clients. We know that “going to court” is sometimes necessary to get the best result for our client, and we are certainly willing to litigate aggressively when it is in our client’s best interest to do so. However, we first try to resolve disputes through negotiation and alternative dispute resolution techniques such as mediation.
Contact our law office to put our experience and ability on your side during a workers’ comp claim dispute. We offer a free strategy session to discuss how we may be of assistance.
A Proven Record Of Success
Our founding attorney, Bob Bollinger, is recognized as a Board-Certified Specialist in workers’ compensation law by the North Carolina Board of Legal Specialization and has litigated more than 100 workers’ comp claim cases. This significant and seldom matched level of skill and experience has led to a prestigious AV Preeminent rating through Martindale-Hubbell*. In addition, attorney Bollinger has also been named by North Carolina ”Super Lawyers” magazine as one of the top attorneys in North Carolina from 2007-2010.
Review Bob’s successes by visiting the North Carolina Industrial Commission. Log onto the North Carolina Open Text database, using the word “public” as your username. Then, use the words “Bobby L. Bollinger Jr.” as your search term.
Client Service Guarantee
- We will always put your best interests first.
- When you initially meet with us, you will meet with an attorney. Unlike some law firms, we do not use nonlawyer “intake specialists.”
- We will treat you as a person with unique needs and concerns, not a file, a “number,” and not simply as a legal fee.
- We will promptly send you information about significant events or changes in your case.
- Responding to your concerns and questions is a priority for us.
- We will put forth our best effort to respond to your email within 24 hours. Our lawyers are usually available by email outside of our regular office hours.
- We will put forth our best effort to respond to your telephone calls within 24 hours. Telephone calls will usually be returned from the office during business hours.
- We will promptly send you copies of all letters and other documents sent from our office or received by us that pertain to your case.
- We will promptly send you copies of all documents we file on your behalf with the court or the North Carolina Industrial Commission.
- We will always give you our best professional efforts.
Call Today To Schedule A Free Strategy Session
If you are in need of legal help with a workers’ comp claim, do not hesitate to contact us to schedule a free strategy session. Our office is easily accessible for those with disabilities. Free parking is available. Call 704-879-1800 or toll free at 866-218-4759 to make an appointment. It won’t cost you a dime, just a bit of your time.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.